12.05.2005

My how time flies...

December, and I realize I haven't blogged in a while. Here goes the update:
-"Kermit" (see below) is getting a paint job thanks to Santa Tommy. One notch above "Mary Kay Pink" on the darkness scale. Now I realize I will have to give Kermit a new name. It should be done later this week, and I will have photos then..

-Finals week: Taking a break from studying at this time. Algebra has been the ever-occuring thorn in my side. I must must must get a 70+ on my final to pass the course, or it is back to Algebra next semester. Both Micro and Algebra finals on Thursday this week.

-Another Christmas present: 60g new IPOD...got the last one at ala Target last night.

-Got accepted into Nursing Transition program for January 9th start. Tought this time, something like 50 or so LPN's and medics attempting to get into the 15 spots. I was one of the lucky ones. All the ducks are in a row, books are bought (+$500!) Only 12 months total after Paramedic school. I felt lighter than air for the first week after the acceptance letter....almost like making a show on Wednesday night after match play was over. A combination of relief, pride, and happiness all balled together. I will be an RN by the Summer of 2007....

-Beads...yes, well played on the torch a bit recently. Getting my feet wet again; just trying to make something ROUND at this point! 22 knobs to start on soon for the new remodeled kitchen. Uugh.

-Got a few emails from bowling fans recently, including a few autographed photo requests and a radio interview. It is funny to be signing autographs at this point. Strange. I guess people want some stocking stuffers for the holidays......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home