9.29.2005

Decisions

Stepping back now.

I believe I have decided to withdraw from my College Algebra. This will put me "behind" on the "schedule" for the future of my life, but I have decided it is more important to live a little mor ein the present. I cannot take Chemistry in January. I will be delayed for potential PA School. Oh well. This is my place right now.

Needing a well-deserved break, I look toward working out again and doing a bit of meditating again. The workout clothes are bought. The loveseat, books, altar are in the studio.

Fall is close in the air. I bought a pumpkin today. Barley soup is on the stove. Now, if we could only get a bit of that 65 degree weather in the Florida air.

Here's a favorite pic of the moment:

Lance Armstrong and Rex. Rex got prime treatment recently with heart valve surgery in Colorado-daddy would pay anything for his babies to be healthy!

I just reread my award letter for my scholarship for this semester. An awards luncheon is in October, which I must attend. Browsing the names on the Board of Governors for the BCC Foundations is.....Lance Armstrong! Not that I expect to see him at the luncheon or anything...but a girl can dream, right?


1 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You deserve to step back and play. I am going through the same thing. I will graduate from Nursing school May 2006. Right now it is Saturday and I am studying for a Cardiac test. How I wish I was spending time with my 2yr old daughter or with my husband or bowling league/tournaments right now. I am an avid bowler. I am tired and burnt out. But I am soo close to finishing.
I hope you get to see Lance Armstrong. My husband and I are big fans. We look forward to the Tour de France every July. We have a huge framed pic of him on our wall. (he is in our bedroom) So, in a way you can say I go to bed with Lance every night(joke).

I enjoy taking a break from studying and reading your journal entry's.

Take care...LIFE IS GOOD...You already have succeeded in many ways. Your not done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home