7.29.2005

Fedex Woes...

So, I purchased a Tungsten T5 from Ebay from a reputable seller. Three weeks ago.

I see yesterday morning Fedex has it on the truck to be delivered. Yay!

I stop everything all day to sit in my front office-keep an eye on the road out front (in case they miss the house.) Don't even make beads in the back studio for fear of missing them.

7:30pm, no Fedex. My husband calls customer service after we see online it was "denied by sender." The customer service person says this too. Says they have initials "JB" who initialed this. He recants it after we said we state how we stopped our day to wait for this package. He then says it was "recalled by the sender." So, we call the Ebay seller, just up the road about 100 miles in Jacksonville. HE calls Fedex to deny he ever did this. Now Fedex says they don't know WHERE my package is....maybe Rockledge FL, I don't know. Now, if they could deliver it today, it would be great. I have work today, and don't want a $400 package left outside all day to the FL elements. Plus, they are claiming it must go back to the sender soon if not picked up. Now, I must race to Fedex after 8am class before work to claim my missing pkg before it heads back to Jacksonville....it sounds all like because the driver got too late with his deliveries last night. I want someone's head for THIS one. Nice customer service... uuugh. I must BREATHE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home